Competition and Trademark Law
Being in competition with other businesses it is essential to swiftly take action against unfair business practices of competitors, otherwise one is often confronted with accomplished facts. Without legal assistance one often find oneself at an impasse, since competitors will only react to letter from attorneys-at-law or a court action is indispensable to create enough pressure for the competitor. Especially regarding interlocutory injunction procedures there are many details that must be considered.
On the other side, as a business that allegedly employs unfair business practices, one is typically confronted with warning letters with fees included sent by attorneys-at-law. In such cases only a defense of the same kind will be effective.
We offer legal assistance and advice in question of competition and trademark law, for example:
- Warning letter with fees including cease and desist declaration with penalty clause (attack/defense)
- Interlocutory injunctions (attack/defense)
- Trademark violations (attack/defense)
- Protection of company names
- Removal of entries, comments and evaluations infringing trademark law
- Draft and review of licensing agreements
- Draft and review of delimitation agreements
- Registration of trademarks
Leander J. Gast Attorneys at law
Berlin: Schumannstr. 18 | 10117 Berlin-Mitte | Phone: 030 240 47 66 | Fax: 030 240 476 71
Hamburg - since June 2013: Neuer Wall 10 | Ecke Jungfernstieg | 20354 Hamburg
Fon: 040 822 15 - 31 03 | Fax: 040 822 15 - 34 91